Chat Script 2


• Click here to join the chat •

Tuesday, March 12, 2013

WSP Hawk Cam 2013!

I just received this email from Pondove. Good news — But I'm still keeping my fingers crossed that this will happen!

Dear Hawk Friends,
As you may have heard, the NY Times will not be hosting the NYU
hawk cam this year. John Blakeman, 14th and I have been working with
NYU to try to find a way to keep it going. There is one egg since
Wednesday and I am awaiting an update, as eggs are laid every 2 or 3
days.

The good news is that NYU has decided to put a camera up! I didn't get
a specific date but will know soon...all I was told was that a week or
more. Not that much to see while Rosie is incubating for the next
week, so that's OK. The important thing is that they said yes!! So
stay tuned and John Blakeman, 14th and I will keep you abreast of the
date as things progress.

Thanks to everyone for being part of this amazing cam! It will be
great to see everyone again from the past 2 seasons! I am so thankful
to President Sexton for once again allowing us to share this wonderful
experience. Maybe triplets this time?! We'll know soon! Love, Pon

No comments:

Post a Comment